Content is an essential part of any successful online business. These days you need to be sharing as much value with your audience and potential customers as you can in order to build that know, like, and trust factor with them.
However, MANY businesses need help in this area because 1. they don’t have the time to do it themselves but they acknowledge it is important for growth, and 2. they just don’t love doing it or creating content is not in their zone of genius and successful businesses know they need to stay in their lane!
As a Digital Content Manager, you are in charge of understanding the voice and the goals of the business you are working with and creating content calendars and strategies that will align with the business goals. You hire the content team and writers, you are knowledgeable in SEO keyword research, and stellar at repurposing the content for the blog, podcast, Instagram account and even scripting Youtube videos.
This Mini-Bootcamp will take you through how to manage a blog, podcast, and video production calendars for clients, create content production processes and workflows and hire and onboard a content team for a client + more fun bonus for your to use!
This Bootcamp prepares you to:
- Manage blog, podcast, and video production calendars for clients
- Create content production processes and workflows
- Hire and onboard a content team for a client
5 Modules of Video Course Content
You will receive access to all the modules and bonuses immediately via a private course dashboard and your own student access.
- Module 1: Content Basics
- Everything you need to get started including the significance of content, content categories as well as determining what makes content “good” or “bad”.
- Module 2: Content Management, Strategy & Planning
- Diving into it with developing content calendars, strategies as well as an introduction to SEO!
- Module 3: Creating Stunningly Good Content
- Time to talk about content creation including how to potentially hire a content team and my own step-by-step content creation formula and process.
- Module 4: How to Distribute, Promote & Evaluate Content
- Let’s talk about promotion and distribution as well as very importantly: systematization of all these concepts and evaluating content and using Google Analytics, setting up UTM tracking and Hotjar.
- Module 5: How to Work Successfully as a Content Manager
- Finally – let’s now cover determining services, packages, pricing as well as how to create your client funnel and onboard your clients properly!
10+ Resources, Templates, Swipe Files, and More!
Over 10 cool templates and resources will be there to accompany this program and to ensure you have everything you need to succeed!
Templates such as Content Calendar & Keyword template, Blog Post, Podcast and Video Workflows & Checklists – all the way to swipe files like pre-written job descriptions and hiring forms, and my DCM toolkit will be there to help you along the way.
This mini-bootcamp is for anyone who loves creating content and would love to get paid to do it! if you dream of helping clients create content schedules for their social media platforms, blogs, and videos, this is the mini-bootcamp that will teach you everything I know from my years working online as a Digital Content Manager besides successful 6k and 7K business managers.
This is ideal if you have been working as a Virtual Assistant and want to level up your service offerings, as well as if you’re just getting started and have been wondering how to transfer your love of writing and creating content into a career!
When do I get access?
Almost immediately! Once you complete your purchase, you will get an email with the log-in information to access all the materials. The course is completely on-demand and you can access any lesson of any module as well as any of the bonuses immediately.
How long do I have access to this?
How about forever? Lifetime access is included. Plus any updates in the future.
Can’t I find this information online for free?
Yes, of course, you can!
You can find everything online nowadays; you can probably find everything you need to know about being a content manager if you want to spend a few hours down the google rabbit hole.
But I created this product for those of you that want to skip the rabbit hole and immediately start working as a digital content manager.
You’re ready to skip the uncertainty, the back-and-forth, the hesitation – and go straight to getting it done.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
We do not offer a refund policy for this product. Since you get immediate access to everything upon purchase, I can’t offer refunds.
I also purposefully made the information provided worth WAY over $200 to ensure that you are truly getting everything you need out of it and feel you’re getting your money’s worth.